Undergraduate Programs given in English
School of Economics
Economics (International Business)
School of International Management
Computer Science and Technology
School of Tourism and Urban management
Undergraduate Programs given in Chinese
International Economics and Trade
School of Accountancy
School of Taxation and Administration
School of Economics
School of Administration
Human Resource Management
School of Art
School of Humanities
Teaching Chinese to speaker of other languages
I. Study Period：
Undergraduate programs given in English: 4 years
Undergraduate programs given in Chinese: 4 years
1. Non-Chinese citizen in good health;
2. Senior High School Diploma with excellent performance
3. Language requirement:
undergraduate programs given in English: IELTS 6.0 (exclude English native speakers)
undergraduate programs given in Chinese: New HSK level 4(or above)
III. Application Materials
1. One photocopy of your valid ordinary passport;
2. One photocopy of your senior high school diploma and one original academic record;
3. Photocopies of notarized diploma and academic records in English from your country (if original ones are not in English);
4. Photocopy of your HSK certificate;
5. Other materials that can increase your chance of admission.
IV. Application Period
March 1st to June 30th
1. Please apply online: register and log in the link http://admission .jxufe.edu.cn/login
First log in and register and then fill in all required information and apply for the desired program.
2. Admission Notice and the Form of Visa Application (JW 201/JW 202) for study in China will be sent to the accepted applicants.
3. The applicants must go to the Chinese Embassy or Consulate in their home country with the Admission Notice and the form of Visa Application for study in China to apply for student visa.
4.Students must register at the OEC of JUFE on time in accordance with the detailed
requirements in the Admission Notice.